Friday, December 4, 2009

Next Workshop in Panama


Yes! You read that correctly. I've been invited to teach a Wedding & Portrait workshop in Panama. My Hosts will be Jamie & Tito Herrerra of Panama Photo Workshops. We are scheduled for March 19, 20 & 21. So if you want a break from the cold of winter, join me on the flight down. Lisa and I will go a week early to check out what I'm told is a fantastic country, and one of the most Cosmopolitan cities in Latin America.

Nothing else is scheduled for the winter, as I'm taking off the winter months for some personal travel and renewal.

But, we'll do some local workshops in the Spring in Rhode Island.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am interested in attending your seminar in Panama and I was just wondering how much it would cost for the three days (not including airfare or hotels of course)

James Hazelwood said...

$250 I trust you sent me an email about this, as I didn't see your comment until now